In today’s fast-paced and increasingly complex world, medical science and the evolution of unique models for health care are bringing us closer to truly personalized medicine. Given these evolving trends, the need for a comprehensive and dynamically responsive plan for your health is even more important. For this reason we want to help you create personalized health plans that are as responsive to your current health needs as they are adaptable to your future health.
- Do you need a health coach? Hear it from Oprah:http://www.oprah.com/health/The-Best-Advice-from-Health-Coaches
- Top athletes and singers have coaches. Should you?:http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/10/03/111003fa_fact_gawande
- Wellness: Does Your Doc Know What To Look For?:http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2040210,00.html
- The hot spotters:http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/01/24/110124fa_fact_gawande
- What’s the Hard Return on Employee Wellness Programs?http://hbr.org/2010/12/whats-the-hard-return-on-employee-wellness-programs/ar/1
- Integrative Health Coaching for Patients With Type 2 Diabetes A Randomized Clinical Trial:http://tde.sagepub.com/content/36/4/629.abstract
- Integrative health coaching: an organizational case study.:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21194670