French Breakfast Crepes (Pannekake in Norwegian)
If you have ever had a fresh crepe on the street in Paris or New York, this is the recipe on how to make them. The secret to making these, is to make them as thin as you possible can.
- 400 grams flour (or about 2 cups)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Add all to a mixer bowl. Using an electric mixer, let stir on medium for about 5 minutes.
- Batter can be used right away, but will be much better if you let it rest in the refrigiator over night.
- Fry on medium-low with butter until golden. (use about 1/2 cup of batter on a large frying pan. Try to make the crepe as large as possible.
- Serve with gelly, sugar, nutella, or anything you can think of:)