8 minute pizza dough
This pizza dough is so easy to to make, and you will love the fresh taste of it.
- 1.5 cup water (110’)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4.5 cups flour (700 grams)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Combine wet ingredients, set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in kitchen aid bowl
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
- Put kitchen aid on a slow turn, and let mix for 8 minutes.
- Let dough rise for 1 hour in bowl with a cotton towel on top
- To Freeze Dough:
Let dough rest in fridge for 24 hours, then put in freezer up to 3 months.
To defrost dough, put in fridge for about 24 before use. Let rise in room temperature for an hour.
- To make it whole wheat, just substitute white wheat for white flour, and add 2 tablespoons of wheat gluten to the flour.