Carrabbas Chicken Bryan
This chicken is a hit on a regular Tuesday, or for a fancy dinner party. It is not the fastest or easiest chicken you can make, but it tastes delicious and is well worth the trouble.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 -4 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons onions, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 tablespoons white wine
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
- Brush chicken on both sides with olive oil, season to taste with kosher salt and cracked pepper.
- Grill chicken. Prepare lemon butter sauce while chicken is grilling.
- Sautee onion and garlic in 2 Tbsp butter until soft and fragrant. Add remaining 2 Tbsp butter, a little at a time, until it melts and mixture is emulsified.
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and basil, heat until hot (but do not overheat or sauce may break).
- Top nearly-done chicken breasts with 2 oz each of the goat cheese until cheese warms and softens.
- To serve, spoon lemon butter sauce over chicken breasts.